Diet & Nutrition Counselling
About Synergy Centre Registered Dietitians
Synergy Centre registered dietitians are here to help you to achieve your nutrition related goals, whether they be weight loss, athletic performance, disease prevention, or finding a way to eat well with a busy life.
Registered Dietitians (RDs) are uniquely trained food and nutrition experts. As members of interprofessional health care teams, they are the recognized experts in translating scientific, medical and nutrition information into practical individualized therapeutic diets and meal plans for people.
Dietitians are nutrition specialists who counsel and support clients to make changes in their eating habits to promote health and prevent chronic illness such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
Nutrition issues the Dietitians at Synergy Centre Address
- Weight loss
- Cardiovascular disease prevention and treatment
- Diabetes prevention and treatment
- Hypertension prevention and treatment
- Renal disease treatment
- Personalized nutrition based on Nutrigenomix® testing
- Healthy meal planning and grocery shopping
- Sports nutrition
- Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis
- Chronic inflammation, pain, and chronic disease management
- Childhood nutrition issues
- Older adult nutrition and feeding issues
- Emotional eating
- Digestive disorders, including IBS, Celiac Disease and IBD